Treatment OptionsSISU IVF offers all of the latest techniques in reproductive technology including IVF, lCSl, assisted hatching, cytoplasmic transfer, and blastocyst transfer. Our state of the art IVF lab is one of the best in the world. We offer our patients cutting edge technology with excellent medical management that focuses on each couple individually.
We offer variety of procedures to treat both male and female infertility. Please call us for an initial consultation which normally takes around 30-45 minutes. During this consultation we will typically go through your medical histories. Your male partner may be asked for a semen sample for analysis.
Female patients will have a full physical and internal examination, as well as an ultrasound scan. Afterwards we will discuss all the relevant treatment options with you. Depending on the options, we may ask you to do a number of blood tests and/or other investigations.
Select Treatment Below
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- Blastocyst Culture (BC)
- Assisted Hatching (AH)
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Gamete lntrafallopian Transfer (GlFT)
- Tubal Embryo Transfer (TET)
- Zygote lntrafallopian Transfer (ZIFT)
- Testicutar Sperm Aspiration (TESA)
- Sperm Mapping